- Aision Collections
- Best selling products
- Evening Ball Gowns
- Evening Wear
- Jumpsuits and Rompers
- Maxi Dress
- Midi Dress
- New products
- Pant Suits
- Scarf and Gloves
- Skirt Suits
- Wedding Gowns
- Women's Evening Ball Gowns
- Women's Mini Dresses
- Work Wear
Blazers for Women
Blazers For Women Online
Blazers are a wardrobe staple for many women, either as formal business wear or casual wear. The blazer is a perfect way to layer up your outfit. It looks great over a shirt, a dress, a sweater, or anything else. You can wear it alone as the most outer layer, or layer it with a coat. It just depends on the weather and climate in which you live and the occasion – whether a casual or formal meet.
Blazers are often worn over shirts and blouses, so they don't come into touch with skin oils and don't need to be washed as frequently. This means that a well-maintained blazer can last for years.
When you want to seem a little more professional without trying too hard, a blazer is a right choice. To quickly improve your look, simply layer a jacket over your jeans and t-shirt.
However, if you purchase the improper fit, your ensemble will appear antiquated. It might add unnecessary width if it's too big. If it's too tiny, you'll feel like you're wearing a straightjacket all day since you won't be able to move your arms correctly.
Types of Blazers
There are so many blazer styles to choose from;
- Cotton stretch blazers - This blazer is ideal for pairing with jeans for a casually elegant appearance, as it adds a touch of sophistication to any ensemble and the stretch ensures a comfortable and tight fit.
- Open front blazers - No buttons are surrounding the jacket in an open front blazer. They have a draped appearance and are particularly attractive for ladies with bigger breast sizes. This is a perfect blazer style for the apple body shape.
- Belted blazers – These blazers are a perfect fit for the hourglass and straight body types as they accentuate their waists. Belted blazers usually don't have buttons and are more structured than open-front blazers.
How To Style Your Blazer
- Pair your blazer with light or dark pants for a working woman look
- Pair your blazer with jeans to add a touch of casual dressing to your go-to office look
- Dress your blazer up or down with heels or sneakers to go with your dress pants or jeans
Buy Women’s Casual Blazer Online
Every business woman's wardrobe should include a made-to-measure jacket. It's the ideal piece of clothing for dressing up a casual outfit, layering over a dress on a cool summer night, wearing to work, or wearing a complete suit. Whatever the occasion, there is bound to be a women's blazer that fits the bill! The goal is to select the appropriate fabric and color and achieve a proper fit.
Popular Searches for Women Clothing
Navy BlueTuxedo Velvet Blazer
Navy BlueTuxedo Velvet Blazer Style: High StreetHooded: NoClosure Type: Single ButtonGender: WomenItem Type: BlazersMaterial: PolyesterMaterial: CashmereDecoration: PocketsPattern Type: SolidSleeve Length(cm): Full
Silver and Blue Checkered Double Breasted Elegant Women Blazer
Silver and Blue Double Breasted Elegant Women Blazer Feature:Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Plus Size Material:100% Polyester Style:Business Suits Pattern Type:Check Collar:V-neck Hooded:NO Sleeve Length(cm):Full Decoration:Button, Pockets Product name:Formal Women Suits Keyword:Ladies Office...
FBT - Navy Blue Pinstripes Loose Casual Blazer
Feature: Anti-Shrink, Anti-Static Material: 100% Polyester Style: Business Suits Clothing Length: Regular Closure Type: Single Breasted Collar: Shawl Collar Sleeve Length(cm): Full Decoration: Button
Khaki Loose Fit Weekender Boyfriend Blazer
Khaki Loose Fit Weekender Blazer. Gender: WOMEN Item Type: Blazers Material: Cotton Material: Polyester Material: Wool Sleeve Length(cm): Full Clothing Length: long Pattern Type: Solid Closure Type: Single Button Collar: Notched Hooded: No Decoration: NONE Style: High Street